My views on tattoos & piercings…..get them!!!
I love both, I don’t think a body should be covered but a good few are nice & look lush on a guy!
All this rubbish about not looking good when you’re older, who cares it’s only you that will see them & they will be memories of your younger days, most people get tattoos of an important stage in life, a child’s name etc why would you not want to mark that, it may actually help you remember when you’re older!
I have 10 myself & have another 5 planned all are very important to me.
- 1. Dolphin on my hip- my first tattoo reminds me of becoming an adult, being old enough to say ‘hey, I’m gonna do this coz I can!’
- 2. Purple unicorn on my right ankle- my favourite colour with my favourite animal.
- 3. ‘Kieran’ on my left wrist- My son’s name.
- 4. ‘Tiegan’ on my left foot- My daughters name.
- 5. A star with a ‘D’ inside & tribal behind my right ear down my neck- To mark my commitment to my husband.
- 6. Pink jelly bean on right wrist- me & hubby got matching ones because we love jelly beans!
- 7. Butterfly & vines on lower back- major fan of butterflies.
- 8. Thumper on my left shoulder blade- to mark a severe car accident I had when I was 8, my dad drew him in a badge for me while in hospital so I got a tattoo of his drawing.
- 9. ‘Daniel’ across the top of my back- my husband, best friend & sole mate.
- 10. ‘Hollie’ & leaves on my right forearm- My second daughter.
Each one marks a huge part of my life that I won’t forget.
Piercings, again I am a fan but not covering the face & some people suit them more than others.
I’ve had my fair share of those too sadly afew have gone.
- Both eyebrows, grown out.
- Tongue, for 15 years & still have.
And wanting more.
Everyone has an opinion on these some love some hate, these are just my views.